Plan for simplicity when approaching HCI networking

The point of network infrastructure is simplification. Hyper-converged infrastructure is intended to make IT pros’ lives easier as it provides pools of compute and storage resources to enterprise workloads — ideally in […]

READ MORE

Better Buy: Arista Networks vs. Cisco

IMAGE SOURCE: GETTY IMAGES. According to Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO), global network traffic is poised to grow 26% annually by 2022. Beyond their short-term challenges, both highly profitable network vendors Cisco and Arista Networks (NYSE:ANET) should benefit from this […]

READ MORE

How To Avoid Six Common Networking Mistakes

Did you know that networking is the best approach to finding a new job? In fact, one study found that 85% of jobs are obtained through networking. That leaves only a 15% chance of […]

READ MORE

How UT Austin is modernizing its video game design program

The video game industry changes all of the time, and so universities that are trying to teach video game design have to do that as well. That’s what the University of Texas at Austin is […]

READ MORE

D-Link’s latest routers pack WiFi 6 and mesh networking

It wouldn’t be CES without an avalanche of WiFi routers, and D-Link is certainly contributing its share. It’s coming to the show with no less than nine (!) offerings, all of which […]

READ MORE